What we do
In the process we untangle targets and incentives to ensure they stimulate the right kind of behaviour, and we develop approaches to performance and talent management that align with your culture and strategy.
We support managers and team leaders in creating and sustaining high performing teams and mentor them as they develop their own expertise.
Untangling in action
To bring to life the effect of the True2 untangling treatment focused on teams, here are some real recent examples of our work with clients.
- Design and delivery of a Leadership development programme involving workshops, action-learning, coaching and surgery sessions for the Board and Executive Managers.
- Design and delivery of a Management Development programme for Partners and Managers.
- Assessment and observation of a team and their manager, to identify why the team was ineffective.
- Training in solution-based selling for a Healthcare team providing capital goods to the NHS
- Training in PowerPoint-free story telling and facilitation skills for a team of global consultants.
- Coaching and support of an entire business division in the throes of rapid and unsettling strategic and structural change.
- Design and implementation of recruitment and on-boarding processes and experiences to improve retention and accelerate new starters' integration.
- Facilitation of bespoke team surgeries working on real client challenges and issues to create novel solutions that could be implemented.
LIFE IS DEAF
Feedback is a gift...19 June 2018
but only when unwrapped!...
True2 developed a good manager into an exceptional people person with all round communication skills.
It is really hard to describe what Lynne does. Lynne would say she just asks questions - I would say she performs magic.
Director of Campus Services, Royal Holloway University
Why has it been successful? - Lynne is undoubtedly a skilled trainer who knows her profession, but there are many others who do as well - what makes her different is her ability to rapidly build relationships, her willingness to think outside of the box and the fact she is also a very insightful individual who challenges the status quo and will not let those that she is working with 'off the hook'. In my view the success of any training and leadership development is not the material, this is a given, it is the individual that delivers it, and this is the success story.
Jonathan Coles. HR Director, Philips
Lynne's ability to tailor learning to both the business objectives and the audience has ensured that our people leave with new frameworks, skills and a wider breadth of thinking; all of which can be applied immediately and have instant impact on our business.
Rob Turner, Managing Director, Kinetic Solutions
I thought the session was really engaging - loved that it wasn't death-by-PowerPoint, and really enjoyed the interactive aspects. Really interesting topics covered that made me think so differently about the way I converse with customers; including aspects that I wasn't expecting from the session, but that actually made me think much more.
Fuji Film Service and Support Team Member