How we help
We help business owners and leaders to step back from the day-to-day cycle to take time out to think and plan. At the next level we mentor key people to prepare them for their next role.
For people who are performing well, but could be even more successful, we provide coaching. At the same time we support others who appear intent on career-suicide (or whose body-count is high) but in whom the business still has faith or hope.
Importantly, we untangle the strands of conflict between people which threatens to undermine the culture and success of the business.
Untangling in action
Sometimes we focus on coaching key individuals, sometimes on making the environment more favourable to their development, sometimes we sort out relationships. Here are some real examples.
- Design of organisational structure and reporting to free a drowning CEO from the day-to-day running of three businesses.
- Coaching and mentoring a Marketing Director identified as a potential candidate for promotion to Managing Director (which they achieved!)
- Coaching business owners to develop presenting and speaking skills in order to confidently approach prospective clients in the private equity and banking sector.
- Coaching a director to develop their self-esteem and leadership impact.
- Mentoring a university lecturer to develop their general business acumen.
- Coaching and mentoring highly promising managers to develop resilience and critical thinking skills.
- Coaching line managers of newly trained teams to ensure the learning becomes habitual behaviour.
- Arbitration between two senior managers whose business relationship was undermining the team, destroying productivity across their business divisions and being noticed by customers.
LIFE IS DEAF
Do what is right...27 June 2017
...let the consequences follow...
True2 developed a good manager into an exceptional people person with all round communication skills.
It is really hard to describe what Lynne does. Lynne would say she just asks questions - I would say she performs magic.
Director of Campus Services, Royal Holloway University
Why has it been successful? - Lynne is undoubtedly a skilled trainer who knows her profession, but there are many others who do as well - what makes her different is her ability to rapidly build relationships, her willingness to think outside of the box and the fact she is also a very insightful individual who challenges the status quo and will not let those that she is working with 'off the hook'. In my view the success of any training and leadership development is not the material, this is a given, it is the individual that delivers it, and this is the success story.
Jonathan Coles. HR Director, Philips
Lynne's ability to tailor learning to both the business objectives and the audience has ensured that our people leave with new frameworks, skills and a wider breadth of thinking; all of which can be applied immediately and have instant impact on our business.
Rob Turner, Managing Director, Kinetic Solutions
I thought the session was really engaging - loved that it wasn't death-by-PowerPoint, and really enjoyed the interactive aspects. Really interesting topics covered that made me think so differently about the way I converse with customers; including aspects that I wasn't expecting from the session, but that actually made me think much more.
Fuji Film Service and Support Team Member