How we help
We help business owners and leaders to step back from the day-to-day work to take time out to think and plan. We also help them calibrate their own impact via bespoke 360-degree feedback.
We coach and mentor key people to prepare them for their next role. As business grows it's important that your talented people expand their own skills and experience in order to keep pace with the business, and with customer expectations.
For people who are performing well, but could be even more successful, we provide coaching and training.
At the same time we support others who appear intent on career-suicide (or whose body-count is high) but in whom the business still has faith or hope.
We also guide new starters, graduates and interns who arrive full of enthusiasm; with high expectations and bushy tails but without the knowledge of how to behave, navigate and succeed within business.
Untangled in action
Sometimes we focus on coaching key individuals, sometimes on making the environment more favourable to their development, sometimes we sort out relationships. Here are some client examples.
- Coaching and mentoring a Marketing Director identified as a potential candidate for promotion to Managing Director (which they achieved!)
- Coaching two business owners to develop presenting and speaking skills in order to confidently approach prospective clients in the private equity and banking sector.
- Coaching a director to develop their self-esteem and leadership impact.
- Mentoring a university lecturer to develop their general business acumen.
- Coaching and mentoring highly promising managers to develop resilience and critical thinking skills.
- Coaching line managers of newly trained teams to ensure the learning becomes habitual behaviour.
- 360-degree feedback for a School Head, from a mix Govenors, Senior Management Team and other stakeholders. Providing suggestions for development and supported with one-to-one coaching.
- Arbitration between two senior directors whose business relationship was undermining their teams, destroying productivity across their business divisions and being noticed by customers.
- Recruitment, on-boarding and 12-month support for two student placements within an IT client.
coaching / mentoring / consulting / training
LIFE IS DEAF
Leadership, ponytails and walking on water21 March 2019
The gym: remember it?...
True2 developed a good manager into an exceptional people person with all round communication skills.
It is really hard to describe what Lynne does. Lynne would say she just asks questions - I would say she performs magic.
Director of Campus Services, Royal Holloway University
Why has it been successful? - Lynne is undoubtedly a skilled trainer who knows her profession, but there are many others who do as well - what makes her different is her ability to rapidly build relationships, her willingness to think outside of the box and the fact she is also a very insightful individual who challenges the status quo and will not let those that she is working with 'off the hook'. In my view the success of any training and leadership development is not the material, this is a given, it is the individual that delivers it, and this is the success story.
Jonathan Coles. HR Director, Philips
Lynne's ability to tailor learning to both the business objectives and the audience has ensured that our people leave with new frameworks, skills and a wider breadth of thinking; all of which can be applied immediately and have instant impact on our business.
Rob Turner, Managing Director, Kinetic Solutions
I thought the session was really engaging - loved that it wasn't death-by-PowerPoint, and really enjoyed the interactive aspects. Really interesting topics covered that made me think so differently about the way I converse with customers; including aspects that I wasn't expecting from the session, but that actually made me think much more.
Fuji Film Service and Support Team Member