Where do we start?
First we untangle strategy, goals and measures to ensure they are clearly articulated, on-track and inspire all involved. If these are missing we also untangle brains with visuals and fresh perspectives to help them define where the business is heading.
Then we get transformation going, supporting leadership styles that bind people together and set them travelling in the right direction, helping the business navigate change, whilst holding on to its high performers and its sanity.
All the while we simplify existing processes to remove activities and behaviours that create no value and drive people mad, and we act as interim help where resource or expertise gaps are undermining a critical project or initiative.
Untangling in action
To help you appreciate the difference the True2 touch can make in practice to businesses, here are some examples of recent client work we've delivered.
- Implementation of strategic planning and appraisal processes, to support Investors in People® Gold level award.
- Re-design of a university's campus maintenance and shift-management processes across their Facilities Management department.
- Design and implementation of a Sales-force Effectiveness Programme.
- Delivery of a customer service change programme involving over 1,000 people from the entire supply-chain - warehousing, logistics, finance and sales.
- Creation of a Customer Relationship Programme based upon the use and interpretation of Net Promoter Scores.
- Creation of a global Key Account Management strategy across multiple sectors and client-types.
- Facilitation of culture change across a privately owned business where expectation of excellence was compromised by friendships and fear of conflict.
- Facilitation of annual client/customer joint strategic planning workshops.
- Organisational re-design to support an aggressive growth and expansion plan
LIFE IS DEAF
Do what is right...27 June 2017
...let the consequences follow...
True2 developed a good manager into an exceptional people person with all round communication skills.
It is really hard to describe what Lynne does. Lynne would say she just asks questions - I would say she performs magic.
Director of Campus Services, Royal Holloway University
Why has it been successful? - Lynne is undoubtedly a skilled trainer who knows her profession, but there are many others who do as well - what makes her different is her ability to rapidly build relationships, her willingness to think outside of the box and the fact she is also a very insightful individual who challenges the status quo and will not let those that she is working with 'off the hook'. In my view the success of any training and leadership development is not the material, this is a given, it is the individual that delivers it, and this is the success story.
Jonathan Coles. HR Director, Philips
Lynne's ability to tailor learning to both the business objectives and the audience has ensured that our people leave with new frameworks, skills and a wider breadth of thinking; all of which can be applied immediately and have instant impact on our business.
Rob Turner, Managing Director, Kinetic Solutions
I thought the session was really engaging - loved that it wasn't death-by-PowerPoint, and really enjoyed the interactive aspects. Really interesting topics covered that made me think so differently about the way I converse with customers; including aspects that I wasn't expecting from the session, but that actually made me think much more.
Fuji Film Service and Support Team Member