As no business or team operates in splendid isolation, it's difficult to attribute ROI to an individual piece of work or training programme we have delivered. There are always other influences to consider, such as: the market, the competition, advertising, product launches, resources and customer relationships. Nevertheless, this is what clients have told us about our impact.
- Increased access to and influence upon key budget holders and Heads of Procurement.
- Greater strategic involvement and influence with clients.
- Increased win ratios and improved critical thinking skills in assessing sales opportunities.
- Improved customer satisfaction and increased average retention rates.
- Enhanced motivation and effectiveness of team collaboration and output.
- Improved management strategic thinking, scenario planning and risk management skills.
- Happier and more productive culture that expects and achieves success.
- 100% participation in training in an organisation where it was historically dismissed as being worthless.
- Improved accountability and ownership between and within teams.
- Truly effective management and leadership that's changing the culture and performance of the business.
- Creation of a learning and coaching culture that has improved performance, client satisfaction and employee retention.
- Talent that's retained, motivated and being stretched to achieve great things.
coaching / mentoring / consulting / training
LIFE IS DEAF
Leadership, ponytails and walking on water21 March 2019
The gym: remember it?...
True2 developed a good manager into an exceptional people person with all round communication skills.
It is really hard to describe what Lynne does. Lynne would say she just asks questions - I would say she performs magic.
Director of Campus Services, Royal Holloway University
Why has it been successful? - Lynne is undoubtedly a skilled trainer who knows her profession, but there are many others who do as well - what makes her different is her ability to rapidly build relationships, her willingness to think outside of the box and the fact she is also a very insightful individual who challenges the status quo and will not let those that she is working with 'off the hook'. In my view the success of any training and leadership development is not the material, this is a given, it is the individual that delivers it, and this is the success story.
Jonathan Coles. HR Director, Philips
Lynne's ability to tailor learning to both the business objectives and the audience has ensured that our people leave with new frameworks, skills and a wider breadth of thinking; all of which can be applied immediately and have instant impact on our business.
Rob Turner, Managing Director, Kinetic Solutions
I thought the session was really engaging - loved that it wasn't death-by-PowerPoint, and really enjoyed the interactive aspects. Really interesting topics covered that made me think so differently about the way I converse with customers; including aspects that I wasn't expecting from the session, but that actually made me think much more.
Fuji Film Service and Support Team Member